IslaLink holds its customers and investors in the highest regard. This respect for those who help lay the Company’s foundation has driven us to operate under the following key principles:
- Commitment – We are a neutral and independent infrastructure operator committed to the telecommunications industry and information society, striving to serve its key actors.
- Customers – They are our reason for being – We are a company built on collaboration, not competition. Our business is about serving our customers with the highest-quality service through mutually beneficial relationships. We never compete with our customers.
- Mutually Beneficial Relationships – We develop strong, productive and long term in-win relationships deeply rooted in trust and respect. Together we share our successes.
- Infrastructure – Our infrastructure is an essential element. We provide strategic infrastructure for the development of the telecommunication operators’ offer in operational and competitive conditions.
- Capital – Our investors lay the foundation on which we operate. We hold our investor relations in the highest regard and ensure remuneration in return for their investments.